Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Need Funds To Promote Up & Coming Musical Artists, Bands and Singers

I assist talented groups, bands and vocalist to reach their goals, through the art of promotion. This at times becomes very costly and during this time I have found myself needing assistance also. If i can reach at least 300,000 people who would donate just $1.00 or more I could built an outstanding organization and assist more not only in the Chicagoland area but all across the nation. There would be assistance in recording, producing and promoting stages shows, television productions and more. I am thanking you advance for any assistance that may comes forward from you.

There are so many talented people that is asking for a chance to show off what they can do. But there is not enough of an outlet for these people and that is where you and I comes into the picture.

Click on the "Donate Button" below to make a donation of $1.00 or more. "Thanks You!"








Bookmark and Share





No comments: