Thursday, April 16, 2009

TURN BACK THE HANDS OF TIME


Turning back the hands of time seems to be impossible or is it? As I sit here writing this blog wondering the what ifs. What if it was possible to turn time back a minute or two, what would or could we really do to correct our mistakes.

There are many times I through what if I had done something a little difference, or what if I help that little lady that live upstairs from me. How could I have made a difference in someone else live? How could I have better my life? Did I do everything possible to make my life better and that of others?

As life roads carry each of us in difference directions, how is it sometimes we end up going down the same street in the end. Life is a very beautiful thing if we live it to the fullest. Enjoying every second and loving our neighbors as we love ourselves.

No comments: